- Hiking through the hills of Runnymede to view the 115 sculptures by renowned artists such as Jun Kaneko, Viola Frey, and Andy Goldsworthy interspersed among the property's magnificent oaks, hills, creeks, trails, and forests
- Taking a trip through history with CGF founders and longtime supporters in the "History Corner," where we will have photos and documents illustrating our historical campaigns and victories
- Visiting the "Inspired by Nature" Silent Auction to bid on works by artists Dan Quinn, Linda Gass, Jacqueline Norheim, and Kit Davey, along with rare prints from Jane Gallagher and Deane Little
- Enjoying beer, wine, hors d'oeuvres and camaraderie with local environmental friends and leaders under the trees
- Hearing authors Jon Christensen and Lynn Stegner, daughter-in-law of CGF founder Wallace Stegner, as they lead a salute to our founders and Board members throughout CGF's 50 years
This will be a once-in-a-lifetime event that you do not want to miss! Tickets are available on our website, or by calling (650) 968-7243 ext. 314.
Proceeds from this event support Committee for Green Foothills, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization preserving local lands and natural resources through environmental education, legislative advocacy, and community engagement. Thank you to the entire Rosekrans family for helping to make this event possible.